This year marks the start of the 23rd year I have been alive. I want to make sure that I make the most of this year by completing some personal goals and ideas of mine. I’m excited about my birthday coming around however I am relaxing this year with a girly weekend before heading out on my friends hen party.
I can’t quite believe that I am turning 23 this year and my year is going so quickly already! I still feel like I’m 18 and at university! I’m getting married next year! It all seems so real and grown up to say.
So here are 23 things that I want to do before I turn 24 next year!
- Write at least 1 blog post every week of the coming year.
- Finish the planning of our wedding
- Travel to somewhere I have never been before
- Say yes to a lot more opportunities
- Get down to a size 8/10 before the wedding.
- Get a full time job.
- Buy a house
- Book the most amazing Honeymoon
- Take Cookie to a beach
- Plan a trip to America
- Up my blogging Photography
- Write a diary
- Get 500 followers on Instagram
- Get 500 followers on Twitter
- Make a strangers day
- Spend a weekend away with Alex
- Train Cookie off leash
- Record 1 second of every day for the next year starting today
- Don’t smash the screen of my phone
- Surprise Alex in some way
- Go visit family
- Grow my hair out for the wedding
- Celebrate my friends wedding with her.